Visa Requirements for Venezuelan Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Venezuela
Visa Not Required
74 destinations allow visa-free entry to Venezuelan citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 21 destinations for passport holders of Venezuela.
- Visa On Arrival1 month1 month extendable for 2 additional months
Granted free of charge at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or seal, holding a telephone number, an address in Lebanon, and a non refundable return or circle trip ticket.
Venezuelan passport allows entry to 17 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa30 daysVisitors who have been granted an online pre-visa or have requested a pre-visa from an Angolan consulate abroad are issued a visa upon arrival at the country's border crossings.
Maximum total stay of 90 days within a one-year period.
Visitors must have a return/onward ticket and a hotel reservation confirmation.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 15 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Venezuela.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival1 monthVisa on arrival available at Manas International Airport.
Electronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges,
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge
The Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou border crossings are open only to visa holders.
Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
65 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Venezuela. This requirement may be waived off if Venezuelan citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredMay transit without visa if transit is through Auckland Airport and for no longer than 24 hours, subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
Holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
- Visa RequiredVisa requirement effective on 1 October 2017.
No Visa Required if Exception applies as follows:
Holding a Visa or Permanent Resident Permit duly issued by the United States of America, Commonwealth of Australia, Canada, Republic of Korea (South Korea), State of Japan, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Republic of Singapore, or a Schengen Visa from any member state of the European Union, (i) granted for multiple entries and exits; (ii) that has been used at least once to enter the territory of the granting State; and (iii) with a validity of at least one (1) year, may enter the national territory without the requirement of a Stamped Visa (Executive Decree No. 521 6 August 2018, replacing Executive Decree No. 591 28 December 2016 and Executive Decree No. 114 4 April 2018). Transit visa is not required if connection time is under 12 hours.
- Visa RequiredA 96-hour transit visa can be obtained on arrival at Dubai (DXB), provided transit time is at least 8 hours; and holding onward ticket to a third country; and holding a passport valid for at least 6 months from date of arrival. Visa fee of 170 AED. Visas are only issued as a part of a transit package together with hotel accommodation and airport transfer
Information last updated on .