Visa Requirements for Venezuelan Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Venezuela
Visa Not Required
68 destinations allow visa-free entry to Venezuelan citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 16 destinations for passport holders of Venezuela.
- Visa On Arrival1 month1 month extendable for 2 additional months
Granted free of charge at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or seal, holding a telephone number, an address in Lebanon, and a non refundable return or circle trip ticket.
Venezuelan passport allows entry to 31 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa30 days30 days extendable once.
Visitors who have been granted an online pre-visa or have requested a pre-visa from an Angolan consulate abroad are issued a visa upon arrival at the country's border crossings.
Maximum total stay of 90 days within a one-year period.
Visitors must have a return/onward ticket and a hotel reservation confirmation.
International Certificate of Vaccination required.
- eVisa30 dayse-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports
An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
Foreigners of Pakistani origin or who hold a Pakistani Passport are not eligible for an e-Visa. Foreigners who are not Pakistani nationals, but whose parents or grandparents (either paternal or maternal) were born in, or were permanent residents in Pakistan, are also not eligible for an eVisa.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 17 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Venezuela.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival1 monthVisa on arrival available at Manas International Airport.
Electronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, 3 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
Visa on arrival is extendable for an additional 60 days at the Department of Immigration in Vientiane.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
60 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Venezuela. This requirement may be waived off if Venezuelan citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredProvisional passports issued by Venezuela are not accepted.
eTA required if arriving by air from 10 November 2016 for US permanent resident card holders. U.S. permanent residents need an eTA to fly to or transit through a Canadian airport, and they must present a valid Green Card and a valid passport at check-in. All U.S. Green Card holders are visa-exempt to enter Canada.
- Visa RequiredMay transit without visa if transit is through Auckland Airport and for no longer than 24 hours, subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
Holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
- Visa RequiredVisa requirement effective on 1 October 2017.
No Visa Required for 30 days if Exception applies as follows:
Holding a Visa or Permanent Resident Permit duly issued by the United States of America, Commonwealth of Australia, Canada, Republic of Korea (South Korea), State of Japan, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Republic of Singapore, or a Schengen Visa from any member state of the European Union, (i) granted for multiple entries and exits; (ii) that has been used at least once to enter the territory of the granting State; and (iii) with a validity of at least one (1) year, may enter the national territory without the requirement of a Stamped Visa (Executive Decree No. 521 6 August 2018, replacing Executive Decree No. 591 28 December 2016 and Executive Decree No. 114 4 April 2018). Transit visa is not required if connection time is under 12 hours.
- Visa RequiredA 96-hour transit visa can be obtained on arrival at Dubai (DXB), provided transit time is at least 8 hours; and holding onward ticket to a third country; and holding a passport valid for at least 6 months from date of arrival. Visa fee of 170 AED. Visas are only issued as a part of a transit package together with hotel accommodation and airport transfer.
May apply using 'Smart service'.
Information last updated on .