Visa Requirements for Emirian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of United Arab Emirates
Freedom of Travel
Emirian passport holders can travel to 5 destinations without a visa. Identify cards or passports may be required.
Visa Not Required
110 destinations allow visa-free entry to Emirian citizens.
- Visa-Free30 days30 days extendable once.
Visitors who have been granted an online pre-visa or have requested a pre-visa from an Angolan consulate abroad are issued a visa upon arrival at the country's border crossings.
Maximum total stay of 90 days within a one-year period.
Visitors must have a return/onward ticket and a hotel reservation confirmation.
International Certificate of Vaccination required.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 21 destinations for passport holders of United Arab Emirates.
Emirian passport allows entry to 24 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa3 monthsInternational Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy must be paid upon requesting an Electronic Travel Authority.
Holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
- eVisa90 daysHolders of written e-Visa approval issued by the Immigration Authority can obtain a visa on arrival, provided they hold a visa application form and e-Visa application payment receipt and have an invitation letter from a Nigerian company accepting immigration responsibilities.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 13 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of United Arab Emirates.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 dayse-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports
An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
Foreigners of Pakistani origin or who hold a Pakistani Passport are not eligible for an e-Visa. Foreigners who are not Pakistani nationals, but whose parents or grandparents (either paternal or maternal) were born in, or were permanent residents in Pakistan, are also not eligible for an eVisa.
Visa on arrival is applicable to UAE citizens if they had earlier obtained e-Visa or regular/paper visa for India. This facility is not available to citizens if they or either of their parents or grandparents (paternal or maternal) was born in or is a permanent resident of Pakistan.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, 3 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
Visa on arrival is extendable for an additional 60 days at the Department of Immigration in Vientiane.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
17 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of United Arab Emirates. This requirement may be waived off if Emirian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
In order to trave to 2 destinations, passport holders of United Arab Emirates must meet special conditions, and may not be allowed to enter at all.
- Special RequirementsThe Emirati government bans UAE nationals from travelling to Afghanistan except for diplomats, emergency treatment cases and pre-authorized official, scientific and economic delegations.
Emiratis are required to obtain a visa before travelling to Afghanistan.
Information last updated on .