Visa Requirements for Emirian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of United Arab Emirates
Freedom of Travel
Emirian passport holders can travel to 5 destinations without a visa. Identify cards or passports may be required.
Visa Not Required
109 destinations allow visa-free entry to Emirian citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 28 destinations for passport holders of United Arab Emirates.
Emirian passport allows entry to 13 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa30 daysVisitors who have been granted an online pre-visa or have requested such pre-visa from the consulates of Angola abroad, are then issued with a visa on arrival at the country's border check points.
For a maximum total stay of 90 days within a one year period.
Besides having printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, passengers must: have a return/onward ticket, and have a hotel reservation confirmation.
- eVisa60 dayse-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports
An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
Visa on arrival is applicable to UAE citizens if they had earlier obtained e-Visa or regular/paper visa for India. This facility is not available to citizens if they or either of their parents or grandparents (paternal or maternal) was born in or is a permanent resident of Pakistan.
- eVisa3 monthsInternational Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy must be paid upon requesting an Electronic Travel Authority.
Holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 14 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of United Arab Emirates.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at international airports Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane, and at 4 land borders Friendship Bridge,
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through the following entry points — Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge
Entry points Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou are open only to visa holders.
Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
23 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of United Arab Emirates. This requirement may be waived off if Emirian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredHolders of written e-Visa approval issued by the Immigration Authority can obtain a visa on arrival, provided they hold a visa application form and e-Visa application payment receipt and have an invitation letter from a Nigerian company accepting immigration responsibilities.
Information last updated on .