Visa Requirements for Tunisian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Tunisia
Visa Not Required
31 destinations allow visa-free entry to Tunisian citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 16 destinations for passport holders of Tunisia.
- Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry only if they are holding a copy of a reservation in a 3 to 5 star hotel or private residential address with telephone number in the Republic of Lebanon, at least US$2,000 in cash, a non-refundable return or circle trip ticket, and there are no Israeli stamps, visas, or seals on their passport.
Tunisian passport allows entry to 30 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisaeVisa is valid for 90 days and multiple entry.
Holders of an approval letter issued and stamped by the Vietnamese Immigration Department can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 1 or 3 months at airports in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City or Da Nang, Phú Quốc without a visa for up to 30 days.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 14 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Tunisia.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, 3 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
Visa on arrival is extendable for an additional 60 days at the Department of Immigration in Vientiane.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival3 months / 30 daysIt can be granted at any of the three major entry points into the country and these are: Freetown International Airport, Lungi
Jendema – the crossing point from Liberia into Sierra Leone
Gbalamuya – the crossing point from Guinea into Sierra Leone
Pre-arranged Visa Required
101 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Tunisia. This requirement may be waived off if Tunisian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredThe Andorran government imposes no visa requirements on its visitors and only requires a passport for entrance. However, since the country is only accessible via the Schengen countries Spain or France, entrance is not possible without entering the Schengen area first and the Schengen visa rules can therefore be regarded to apply de facto. Because Andorra is not part of the Schengen area, a multiple entry visa is required to re-enter the Schengen area when leaving Andorra.
- Visa Required90 daysVisa not required for a maximum stay of 3 months within 6 months for holders of Diplomatic, Service, and Official
Tourist Cards (Tarjeta del Turista) must be obtained prior to arrival from diplomatic missions of Cuba, authorized airlines, or travel agencies. The card valid for a maximum stay of 30 days
Extensions of stay is possible up to a maximum of 60 days for a fee
Passengers who are former nationals of Cuba who left Cuba before 1971 must hold passports endorsed "Habilitado" for HE-11
Passengers must cover the length of their stay by 50 US Dollars per day or equivalent in other convertible currencies in cash or traveler's cheques unless they have previously contracted touristic activities with MINTUR in Cuba
Passengers are required to have a travel insurance to cover their medical expenses while in Cuba and should be purchased before departure
- Visa RequiredHolders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
Information last updated on .