Visa Requirements for Trinidadian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Trinidad and Tobago
Visa Not Required
94 destinations allow visa-free entry to Trinidadian citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 24 destinations for passport holders of Trinidad and Tobago.
Trinidadian passport allows entry to 15 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisaElectronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
eVisa / On Arrival
For 6 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Trinidad and Tobago.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at international airports Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane, and at 4 land borders Friendship Bridge,
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through the following entry points — Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge
Entry points Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou are open only to visa holders.
Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
53 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Trinidad and Tobago. This requirement may be waived off if Trinidadian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredHolders of a valid Type "C" multiple entry visa or Permanent Residency for the Schengen Area may enter North Macedonia for up to 15 days visa free. A temporary residence permit (with expiration date) is not accepted.
Holders of a valid UK, Canada or USA visa may enter North Macedonia for up to 15 days visa free.
Holders of UN travel documents do not require a visa.
- Visa RequiredHolders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
- Visa RequiredPassengers on all international airlines may enter the United Arab Emirates for 96 hours after obtaining a transit visa at the airport. The time difference between the two flights must be over 8 hours and the passenger must continue to a third destination. Passengers also must have a hotel booking.
All travellers in transit are exempt from entry fees for the first 48 hours; this brief entry may be extended for up to 96 hours for a fee of Dhs50.
Visitors normally require a sponsor but visas can also be arranged online through an airline if they are arriving on Air Arabia, Air Astana, Emirates, Etihad (and Air Baltic and Air Serbia), flydubai, Turkish Airlines and Indigo Airlines.
Information last updated on .