Visa Requirements for South Korean Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of South Korea
Visa Not Required
111 destinations allow visa-free entry to South Korean citizens.
- Visa-Free30 days30 days extendable once.
Visitors who have been granted an online pre-visa or have requested a pre-visa from an Angolan consulate abroad are issued a visa upon arrival at the country's border crossings.
Maximum total stay of 90 days within a one-year period.
Visitors must have a return/onward ticket and a hotel reservation confirmation.
International Certificate of Vaccination required.
- Visa-Free90 daysTo support the tourism industry, citizens of the Republic of Korea who travel to Mongolia for up to 90 days for tourism purposes are exempted from Mongolian visa requirements.
Korean citizens are exempted from visa Mongolia for only 3 years, this decision is effective from June 1, 2022, to December 31, 2024.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 17 destinations for passport holders of South Korea.
South Korean passport allows entry to 22 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa3 monthsMay enter using eGate.
International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy must be paid upon requesting an Electronic Travel Authority.
Holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 19 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of South Korea.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival60 daysVisa on Arrival is only granted at Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai airport.
South Korean citizens can also apply for eVisa online for 30 days.
e-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports
An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
Foreigners of Pakistani origin or who hold a Pakistani Passport are not eligible for an e-Visa. Foreigners who are not Pakistani nationals, but whose parents or grandparents (either paternal or maternal) were born in, or were permanent residents in Pakistan, are also not eligible for an eVisa.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
14 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of South Korea. This requirement may be waived off if South Korean citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
In order to trave to 1 destination, passport holders of South Korea must meet special conditions, and may not be allowed to enter at all.
- Special RequirementsNationals of either Koreas seeking to visit the other must submit the North/South Korea visitation verification certificate and the Departure card to the Immigration Officer at the immigration port and go through immigration inspection. Also, nationals of South Korea must seek governmental authorization before departure.
Disagreements between South Korea and 8 destinations have imposed restrictions in traveling to South Korea.
Information last updated on .