Visa Requirements for Singaporean Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Singapore
Visa Not Required
120 destinations allow visa-free entry to Singaporean citizens.
- Visa-Free90 days90 days within a 180 day period, regardless of previous time spent in other Schengen countries (pursuant to the Poland-Singapore bilateral agreement regulating visa-free traffic that was concluded before Poland joined the European Union and the Schengen Area)
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 24 destinations for passport holders of Singapore.
- Visa On Arrival1 month1 month extendable for 2 additional months
Granted free of charge at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or stamp in the passport, and in possession of phone number & address to be visited in Lebanon, and a non-refundable onward or round trip ticket.
Singaporean passport allows entry to 10 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa60 dayse-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports
An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
Holders of a valid Person of Indian Origin or Overseas Citizen of India Card are exempt from the visa requirement, and may travel to India unlimited times.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 11 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Singapore.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysAvailable at airports
eVisa valid for 30 days available otherwise.
Singaporeans of Armenian origin, and those whose passports bear evidence of travel to the separatist region of Nagorno-Karabakh (the de facto Nagorno-Karabakh Republic), its surrounding territories and the Azerbaijani exclaves of Karki, Yuxarı Əskipara, Barxudarlı and Sofulu will be permanently banned from entering Azerbaijan and will be included into the "list of persona non grata".
Pre-arranged Visa Required
27 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Singapore. This requirement may be waived off if Singaporean citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredeVisa for up to 8 days for Amur Oblast, Chukotka, Kamchatka, Khabarovsk Krai, Primorye and Sakhalin regions of the Russian Far East for tourism, business and humanitarian purposes. Available at 6 airports, 5 seaports, some railway and road entry points.
Holders of an APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) travelling on business do not require a visa.
Singaporean citizens are eligible for eVisas to Kaliningrad Oblast for up to 8 days.
Information last updated on .