Visa Requirements for Serbian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Serbia
Visa Not Required
79 destinations allow visa-free entry to Serbian citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 22 destinations for passport holders of Serbia.
- Visa On Arrival1 monthExtendable for 2 additional months.
Granted free of charge at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or seal, holding a telephone number, an address in Lebanon, and a non refundable return or circle trip ticket.
Serbian passport allows entry to 24 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 11 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Serbia.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges,
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge.
The Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou border crossings are open only to visa holders.
Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
56 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Serbia. This requirement may be waived off if Serbian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredPassengers with a special entry authorization can obtain a visa on arrival. The entry authorization must be signed by the Minister of Interior and Decentralization and by the Director General of
Territorial Surveillance. Also passengers with V.I.P. invitation letter are exempt from visa.
- Visa RequiredCollective passports issued by the former Federal Republic of Yugoslavia are unacceptable, and visas will not be endorsed in them.
Holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
- Visa RequiredSerbian citizens who hold a valid entry visa for Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States, and a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom, as part of a journey to or from one of those countries and/or are permanent residents of the European Union, Australia, Canada and New Zealand do not require a Direct Airside Transit visa.
Information last updated on .