Visa Requirements for Kittian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Saint Kitts and Nevis
Freedom of Travel
Kittian passport holders can travel to 4 destinations without a visa. Identify cards or passports may be required.
Visa Not Required
97 destinations allow visa-free entry to Kittian citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 26 destinations for passport holders of Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- Visa On Arrival1 month1 month extendable for 2 additional months
Granted free of charge at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or seal, holding a telephone number, an address in Lebanon, and a non refundable return or circle trip ticket.
Kittian passport allows entry to 12 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa60 dayse-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports
An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
Foreigners of Pakistani origin or who hold a Pakistani Passport are not eligible for an e-Visa. Foreigners who are not Pakistani nationals, but whose parents or grandparents (either paternal or maternal) were born in, or were permanent residents in Pakistan, are also not eligible for an eVisa.
- eVisaElectronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
eVisa / On Arrival
For 6 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, 3 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
Visa on arrival is extendable for an additional 60 days at the Department of Immigration in Vientiane.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
47 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Saint Kitts and Nevis. This requirement may be waived off if Kittian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredHolders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
Information last updated on .