Visa Requirements for Filipino Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Philippines
Visa Not Required
29 destinations allow visa-free entry to Filipino citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 20 destinations for passport holders of Philippines.
Filipino passport allows entry to 16 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisaAccording to the Resolution of the Government of Georgia No. 256 dated 05 June 2015, the following countries whose visas and / or residence permits for foreigners can enter Georgia without a visa for the appropriate period and conditions: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Territories of the Kingdom of Denmark - the Faroe Islands and Greenland, Estonia, France, Territories of the French Republic - French Polynesia and New Caledonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Territories of the Kingdom of the Netherlands - Aruba and the Antilles of the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Foreign Territories of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - Bermuda, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Falkland Islands, Texas and Caicos Islands, Gibraltar, Dependent territories of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man, United States of America. Foreigners who have a visa and / or residence permit of any of the countries mentioned may enter Georgia without a visa and stay for any 180-day period for a period of 90 calendar days. In order to enter and stay in Georgia without a visa, the visa and / or residence permit of the respective country must be valid for the day of entry into Georgia (crossing the border), which must be confirmed by a travel and / or other relevant document.
No visa required for visit as a tourist if a valid original resident permit card from any GCC States if presented with Official English Translation (if the card has NO English Translation) and a Travel Insurance.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 11 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Philippines.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival1 monthVisa on arrival available at Manas International Airport.
Electronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
Pre-arranged Visa Required
116 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Philippines. This requirement may be waived off if Filipino citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredPhilippine passport holders who have a valid, multiple-entry Schengen visa, which has been previously used in one of the Schengen states, or foreign citizens who have a valid permit of stay in one of the Schengen states, can enter visa-free.
Philippine passport holders who have a valid, multiple-entry U.S. or UK visa, which has been previously used in the respective country of issuance, or have valid permit of stay in the U.S. or UK, can enter visa-free.
- Visa RequiredThose with a valid British, Canadian or U.S. visa with a validity date at least 5 days beyond the intended period of stay in the Republic of Macedonia can stay for up to 15 (fifteen) days at any given entry on the territory of the Republic of Macedonia while the total duration of consecutive stays in the Republic of Macedonia must not exceed 3 (three) months in any six-month period calculated from the day of first entry.
- Visa RequiredHolders of travel documents containing a valid Schengen, U.S., UK or Ireland visa, or a permission to stay in these countries, may enter and stay, or pass through the territory of Montenegro up to 30 days, and not longer than the expiry of visa, if the period of validity of the visa is less than 30 days.
- Visa RequiredHolders of a valid, multiple-entry visa of the United States, or United Kingdom, or Canada, or Australia, or Japan, or the Schengen Area, or Singapore, or South Korea are allowed to stay for thirty (30) days.
Permanent residents of the United States, or United Kingdom, or Canada, or Australia, or Japan, of the European Union, or Singapore, or South Korea are allowed entry to stay for thirty (30) days.
- Visa RequiredAs of July 1, 2019, Filipinos can apply online for an eVisa to visit the Kaliningrad Oblast for up to 8 days, for tourism or business purposes. Holders of eVisas must enter Kaliningrad through the following ports of entry: Khrabrovo (Air), Baltiysk Svetly (Seaport), Mamonovo Sovetsk (Railway) or Bagrationovsk Gusev (Road).
As of October 1, 2019, Filipinos can apply online for a free eVisa to visit Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad Region for up to 8 days, for tourism or business purposes.
- Visa Required30 dayseVisas can be obtained online for US$20 provided that a return ticket, hotel reservation and at least US$50 for each day's stay is shown.
Must travel for the purposes of tourism or business and hold a valid visa OR valid residence permit from one of the Schengen countries, U.S., UK or Ireland (E-visas are not accepted).
Information last updated on .