Visa Requirements for Filipino Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Philippines
Visa Not Required
30 destinations allow visa-free entry to Filipino citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 17 destinations for passport holders of Philippines.
Filipino passport allows entry to 36 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisaPhilippine passport holders who have a valid, multiple-entry Schengen visa, which has been previously used in one of the Schengen states, or foreign citizens who have a valid permit of stay in one of the Schengen states, can enter visa-free.
Philippine passport holders who have a valid, multiple-entry U.S. or UK visa, which has been previously used in the respective country of issuance, or have valid permit of stay in the U.S. or UK, can enter visa-free.
- eVisaAccording to the Resolution of the Government of Georgia No. 256 dated June 5, 2015, the following countries whose visas and / or residence permits for foreigners can enter Georgia without a visa for the appropriate period and conditions: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Territories of the Kingdom of Denmark - the Faroe Islands and Greenland, Estonia, France, Territories of the French Republic - French Polynesia and New Caledonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Territories of the Kingdom of the Netherlands - Aruba and the Antilles of the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Foreign Territories of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - Bermuda, Cayman Islands, British Virgin Islands, Falkland Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Gibraltar, Dependent territories of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man, United States of America. Foreigners who have a visa and / or residence permit of any of the countries mentioned may enter Georgia without a visa and stay for any 180-day period for a period of 90 calendar days. In order to enter and stay in Georgia without a visa, the visa and / or residence permit of the respective country must be valid for the day of entry into Georgia (crossing the border), which must be confirmed by a travel and / or other relevant document.
No visa required for visit as a tourist if a valid original resident permit card from any GCC States if presented with Official English Translation (if the card has NO English Translation) and a Travel Insurance.
- eVisa30 dayse-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports
An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
Foreigners of Pakistani origin or who hold a Pakistani Passport are not eligible for an e-Visa. Foreigners who are not Pakistani nationals, but whose parents or grandparents (either paternal or maternal) were born in, or were permanent residents in Pakistan, are also not eligible for an eVisa.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 9 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Philippines.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival1 monthVisa on arrival available at Manas International Airport.
Electronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
Pre-arranged Visa Required
99 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Philippines. This requirement may be waived off if Filipino citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredHolders of 'Green cards' issued by the U.S. do not need a visa to visit or transit Canada, unless deemed inadmissible. Holders of B or C visas issued in Switzerland do not require transit visas when flying with Air Canada via the U.S.
Filipinos who have held a Canadian visa in the last 10 years or who hold a valid US non-immigrant visa can obtain an eTA instead of a visa when traveling to Canada by air.
- Visa RequiredResidents of the United States, Canada, and the European Union (including the United Kingdom) do not need a visa to visit the Dominican Republic for tourist purposes and can enter the Dominican Republic with a Tourist Card and a valid passport. They may stay up to 30 days.
- Visa RequiredThose with a valid Canadian, UK or U.S. visa with a validity date at least 5 days beyond the intended period of stay in the Republic of Macedonia can stay for up to fifteen (15) days at any given entry on the territory of the Republic of Macedonia while the total duration of consecutive stays in the Republic of Macedonia must not exceed three (3) months in any six-month period calculated from the day of first entry.
- Visa RequiredAccording to the Article 7 para 1 of the Regulation on Visa Regime Published on: May 13, 2021 9:07 AM of Montenegro, “holders of valid foreign travel documents containing a valid Schengen visa, a valid visa of Commonwealth of Australia, the Republic of Bulgaria, the Republic of Croatia, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, Romania, the United States of America and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland may enter, pass through the territory and stay in Montenegro up to 30 days, and not longer than the expiry of visa if the period of validity of the visa is less than 30 days.”
- Visa RequiredMay transit without visa if transit is through Auckland Airport and for no longer than 24 hours, subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
Holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
- Visa Requirede-Visa (30 days) is currently suspended following the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Visas are valid for tourism and business purposes for 30 days. From January 1, 2019, electronic visas will also be available for the following purposes: treatment, activities in the field of culture, science, education, sports, in order to perform official duties of a foreign correspondent or representative of a foreign media. Starting November 1, 2020, visa cost will be reduced to USD 20 for visa with single entry and USD 30 for double-entry visa with decision within 3 business days. Urgent visa processing will be available for double visa fee (USD 40/60) and decision within 1 business day.
Disagreements between Philippines and 1 destination have imposed restrictions in traveling to Philippines.
- Entry RefusedFilipinos with a residence permit known as Iqama, or a Kuwait Civil ID can continue to enter the country
Additionally, Filipinos with a valid multiple entry visa issued before the suspension that they have used at least once to enter Kuwait will be allowed to reenter Kuwait, however the issuance of new visas is suspended and all unused visas have been cancelled
Information last updated on .