Visa Requirements for Palestinian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Palestine
Visa Not Required
10 destinations allow visa-free entry to Palestinian citizens.
- Visa-Free1 month holders of normal passport issued for residents of West Bank.
This does not apply to passengers whose passport ID starts with 00.
Residents of the Gaza Strip must obtain a “non-impediment” permit from the Jordanian government beforehand to enter Jordan, and obtain a 'special transit visa' when transiting.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 20 destinations for passport holders of Palestine.
- Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges,
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge
The Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou border crossings are open only to visa holders.
Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
Palestinian passport allows entry to 21 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisaInvitation issued by the Bureau of Migration and Asylum of the Republic of Moldova is required, unless:
Holding a valid visa that is issued by a European Union member state or Schengen Area, or,
Invited by the government or central government authorities in the investment projects of interest for the national economy
eVisa / On Arrival
For 6 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Palestine.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
132 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Palestine. This requirement may be waived off if Palestinian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredHolders of passports issued by the Palestinian Territory can obtain only a one time exit "permit" from Israel that allows them to exit and return to Tel Aviv Airport. Other arrivals are deported to last airport of departure on their own cost. Palestinians are denied continuing their journey to the Palestinian Territory.
Palestinians holding a BMC - Business Men Card, previously known as VIP card, are allowed to exit and return to Tel Aviv Airport upon previous coordination with COGAT.
Authorizations of Entry into Israel, their Passage between West Bank and the Gaza Strip and their Travel Abroad
See Palestinian freedom of movement.
- Visa RequiredeVisa can be obtained for holders of a Residence Permit issued by a GCC member state under the following conditions:
To be 18 years old and over.
The residence permit for a GCC state must be valid for at least another 3 months.
To be accompanied by the sponsor of the residence permit if the sponsor is an individual.
Does not apply to holders of a GCC Student Visa and Non-Skilled Worker Visa.
- Visa RequiredEgyptian travel documents issued for Palestinian refugees that do not include an entry visa allowing the holder to enter Egypt are unacceptable, and visas will not be endorsed in them.
Holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
- Visa RequiredPalestinians must register their personal information and temporary address in the nearest police station within 1 week after entering Pakistan. This is usually done by the sponsor (in case of a Visit Visa or Business Visa), or by the hotel management (in case of a Tourist Visa).
Disagreements between Palestine and 3 destinations have imposed restrictions in traveling to Palestine.
- Entry RefusedSince 2018, Georgian authorities stopped granting visas to Palestinians, and removed the State of Palestine from their e-Visa official website.
Recently, Palestinians holding a valid Residency Visa issued by the UAE are granted visa-free entry to Georgia, if they travel directly from the UAE and hold return flight tickets. This does not apply to Palestinians who hold any travel documents other than The Palestinian Authority Passport.
- Entry RefusedDespite being able to apply for a visa through Madagascar official eVisa website, holders of "Palestinian Authority" passports are not allowed to enter or transit, where Madagascar's government do not recognize the "Palestinian Authority" passport. Other Palestinian citizens who hold refugee travel documents issued by Syria, Lebanon and Egypt can normally enter or transit by applying for a visa through Madagascar's diplomatic missions abroad.
Information last updated on .