Visa Requirements for Moroccan Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Morocco
Visa Not Required
32 destinations allow visa-free entry to Moroccan citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 19 destinations for passport holders of Morocco.
- Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry only if they are holding a copy of a reservation in a 3 to 5 star hotel or private residential address with telephone number in the Republic of Lebanon, at least US$2,000 in cash, a non-refundable return or circle trip ticket, and there are no Israeli stamps, visas, or seals on their passport.
Moroccan passport allows entry to 19 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisaElectronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
eVisa / On Arrival
For 9 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Morocco.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at international airports Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane, and at 4 land borders Friendship Bridge,
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through the following entry points — Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge
Entry points Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou are open only to visa holders.
Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
113 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Morocco. This requirement may be waived off if Moroccan citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredVisa free for a maximum stay of 90 days within 180 days for valid visa holders or residents of the Schengen Area member states, the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Gulf Cooperation Council, Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and the United States.
- Visa RequiredHolders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
Information last updated on .