Visa Requirements for Mexican Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Mexico
Visa Not Required
91 destinations allow visa-free entry to Mexican citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 22 destinations for passport holders of Mexico.
- Visa On Arrival1 monthExtendable for 2 additional months; granted free of charge at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or seal, holding a telephone number, an address in Lebanon, and a non refundable return or circle trip ticket.
Mexican passport allows entry to 22 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa60 dayse-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports
An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
Since 2017 the Indian government has added to the list of eVisa entry points reaching a total of 28 Airports and 5 Seaports
e-Visa allows for two entries during the sixth month issue period
- eVisa3 monthsInternational Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy must be paid upon requesting an Electronic Travel Authority.
Holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 18 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Mexico.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges,
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge.
The Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou border crossings are open only to visa holders.
Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
39 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Mexico. This requirement may be waived off if Mexican citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa Required24-hour visa-free transit through China (unless arriving in Fuzhou, Huangshan, Mudanjiang, Shenzhen or Yanji).
72-hour visa-free transit through Changsha, Guilin and Harbin.
144-hour visa-free transit through Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Jieyang, Kunming, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qinhuangdao, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shijiazhuang, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen and Xi'an.
Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan count as third countries under the 24, 72 and 144-hours transit without visa (TWOV) policies.
All TWOV programs are currently suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Information last updated on .