Visa Requirements for Mexican Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Mexico
Visa Not Required
92 destinations allow visa-free entry to Mexican citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 22 destinations for passport holders of Mexico.
- Visa On Arrival1 monthExtendable for 2 additional months; granted free of charge at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or seal, holding a telephone number, an address in Lebanon, and a non refundable return or circle trip ticket.
Mexican passport allows entry to 15 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa60 dayse-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports
An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
Since 2017 the Indian government has added to the list of eVisa entry points reaching a total of 28 Airports and 5 Seaports
e-Visa allows for two entries during the sixth month issue period
eVisa / On Arrival
For 19 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Mexico.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival1 monthVisa on arrival available at Manas International Airport.
Electronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at international airports Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane, and at 4 land borders Friendship Bridge,
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through the following entry points — Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge
Entry points Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou are open only to visa holders.
Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
44 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Mexico. This requirement may be waived off if Mexican citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa Required24-hour visit without a visa when in transit through China (unless arriving in Fuzhou Changle International Airport, Huangshan Tunxi International Airport, Mudanjiang Hailang Airport, Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport and Yanji Chaoyangchuan Airport).
72-hour visit without a visa when in transit through Changsha, Guilin and Harbin.
144-hours visit without a visa when in transit through Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Jieyang, Kunming, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qinhuangdao, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shijiazhuang, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen and Xi'an.
Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan do count as third countries under the 24, 72 and 144-hours visa-free transit (TWOV) policies.
- Visa RequiredeVisa for up to 8 days for Amur Oblast, Chukotka, Kamchatka, Khabarovsk Krai, Primorye and Sakhalin regions of the Russian Far East for tourism, business and humanitarian purposes. Available at 6 airports, 5 seaports, some railway and road entry points.
eVisa for up to 8 days for Saint Petersburg and Leningrad Oblast for tourism, business and humanitarian purposes.
eVisa for up to 8 days for Kaliningrad Oblast for tourism, business and humanitarian purposes.
Information last updated on .