Visa Requirements for Mahoran Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Mayotte
Visa Not Required
22 destinations allow visa-free entry to Mahoran citizens.
- Visa-Free30 days30 days extendable once.
Visitors who have been granted an online pre-visa or have requested a pre-visa from an Angolan consulate abroad are issued a visa upon arrival at the country's border crossings.
Maximum total stay of 90 days within a one-year period.
Visitors must have a return/onward ticket and a hotel reservation confirmation.
International Certificate of Vaccination required.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 19 destinations for passport holders of Mayotte.
Mahoran passport allows entry to 30 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa60 dayse-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports
An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
Foreigners of Pakistani origin or who hold a Pakistani Passport are not eligible for an e-Visa. Foreigners who are not Pakistani nationals, but whose parents or grandparents (either paternal or maternal) were born in, or were permanent residents in Pakistan, are also not eligible for an eVisa.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 11 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Mayotte.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, 3 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
Visa on arrival is extendable for an additional 60 days at the Department of Immigration in Vientiane.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
110 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Mayotte. This requirement may be waived off if Mahoran citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredResident permit holders of the European Union may enter for 30 days; as well as multiple-entry visa holders of Canada and the U.S. Green Cards or U.S. visas must be valid for more than six months on arrival except for holders of B or D visas. Not applicable to holders of C1 visas.
- Visa RequiredHolders of a valid Type "C" multiple entry visa or Permanent Residency for the Schengen area may enter North Macedonia for up to 15 days visa free. A temporary residence permit (with expiration date) is not accepted.
Holders of a valid UK, Canada or U.S. visa may enter North Macedonia for up to 15 days visa free.
Holders of UN travel documents do not require a visa.
- Visa RequiredMalagasy passport holders are visa exempt if they hold a valid visa for Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Japan or Schengen
Malagasy passport holders are visa exempt if they hold residence from Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Schengen, Colombia or Peru
- Visa RequiredHolders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
- Visa RequiredAs of November 2014 valid visa holders and residents of the European Union and Schengen Area member states and the United States can enter Serbia without a visa for a maximum stay of 90 days within 180 days, provided the visa remains valid for the entire length of stay.
- Visa RequiredNon-visa-exempt nationals who are in transit through South Korea are visa-exempt for 30 days, provided holding a physical visa or a residence permit issued by the following countries and are arriving at South Korea from one of these countries and continuing to a third country, or arriving from a third country and continuing to one of these countries: Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United States.
Information last updated on .