Visa Requirements for Macedonian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Macedonia
Visa Not Required
71 destinations allow visa-free entry to Macedonian citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 21 destinations for passport holders of Macedonia.
- Visa On Arrival1 monthExtendable for 2 additional months
Granted free of charge at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or seal, holding a telephone number, an address in Lebanon, and a non refundable return or circle trip ticket.
Macedonian passport allows entry to 18 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 15 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Macedonia.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival1 monthVisa on arrival available at Manas International Airport.
Electronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at international airports Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane, and at 4 land borders Friendship Bridge,
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through the following entry points — Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge
Entry points Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou are open only to visa holders.
Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
67 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Macedonia. This requirement may be waived off if Macedonian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa Required24-hour visit without a visa when in transit through China (unless arriving in Fuzhou Changle International Airport, Huangshan Tunxi International Airport, Mudanjiang Hailang Airport, Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport and Yanji Chaoyangchuan Airport).
72-hour visit without a visa when in transit through Changsha, Guilin and Harbin.
144-hours visit without a visa when in transit through Beijing, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Jieyang, Kunming, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qinhuangdao, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Shijiazhuang, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen and Xi'an.
Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan do count as third countries under the 24, 72 and 144-hours visa-free transit (TWOV) policies.
Visa not required for holders of normal Macedonian passports endorsed "on business".
- Visa RequiredVisa not required for holders of a visa issued by the USA (except for B1, B2, C1 and D visas), provided valid for at least 6 months from date of arrival.
Additionally a max. stay of 30 days is allowed for residents of Canada or an EU Member provided the residence is valid for at least 6 months on arrival.
- Visa RequiredHolders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
- Visa RequiredTravelers do not require a Direct Airside Transit (DAT) visa if they hold a valid entry visa for Australia, Canada, New Zealand or the United States, and a valid airline ticket for travel via the United Kingdom, as part of a journey to or from one of those countries. Additionally permanent residents of the European Union, Australia, Canada and New Zealand do not require a Direct Airside Transit visa.
Information last updated on .