Visa Requirements for Kazakhstani Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Kazakhstan
Visa Not Required
39 destinations allow visa-free entry to Kazakhstani citizens.
- Visa-Free90 days90 days within any 180-day period
If staying more than 15 days passengers visiting relatives must register with local police. If staying in a hotel, this will be arranged by the hotel.
The Government of Azerbaijan bans the entry of people of Armenian descent regardless of their other nationalities.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 16 destinations for passport holders of Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstani passport allows entry to 29 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisae-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports
An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
Foreigners of Pakistani origin or who hold a Pakistani Passport are not eligible for an e-Visa. Foreigners who are not Pakistani nationals, but whose parents or grandparents (either paternal or maternal) were born in, or were permanent residents in Pakistan, are also not eligible for an eVisa.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 12 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Kazakhstan.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, 3 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
Visa on arrival is extendable for an additional 60 days at the Department of Immigration in Vientiane.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
96 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Kazakhstan. This requirement may be waived off if Kazakhstani citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredVisa waiver for UK 'C' visa holders, except "C" visas issued for the purpose of transiting the UK. First point of entry to the Common Travel Area need not be in the UK, but the UK visa must be stamped by a UK immigration officer within 180 days preceding arrival to Ireland. Must depart Ireland upon any of (1) UK visa expiration, (2) accumulating 90 days in Ireland within a 180-day period, (3) passage of 180 days since last UK arrival stamp.
- Visa RequiredDiplomatic, service and standard passports with the former USSR symbol issued in Kazakhstan are unacceptable, and visas will not be endorsed in them.
Holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
Information last updated on .