Visa Requirements for Jordanian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Jordan
Visa Not Required
17 destinations allow visa-free entry to Jordanian citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 18 destinations for passport holders of Jordan.
- Visa On Arrival90 days90 days within one year
Extension of stay is possible.
Holders of diplomatic and official/service passports do not require a visa for up to 90 days.
Visitors may obtain a visa on arrival only when holding a hotel confirmation or an invitation letter issued by the Bolivian Immigration Authorities, as well as an outbound ticket.
Alternatively, the visa may be obtained at any Bolivian embassy or consulate free of charge.
Jordanian passport allows entry to 18 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisaPermanent residents of the United States and Canada and holders of valid visas issued by the United States, Canada, Schengen Area and the United Kingdom do not require a visa for an allowed stay of up to 30 days. A visa waiver fee of US$100 (~71 JOD) is payable upon arrival.
Visitors must have a printed e-visa confirmation.
Antigua and Barbuda apply a stringent application of rules regarding proof of sufficient funds, a return ticket and accommodation.
Antigua & Barbuda has a 70 XCD (~18 JOD) airport Departure tax.
Cruise ship visitors who would normally require a visa do not require one provided that they arrive in Antigua and Barbuda in the morning and depart the same evening.
- eVisa14 daysHolders of diplomatic passports or official/service passports can obtain a visa on arrival.
Holders of a pre-arranged Stopover Paid by Carrier (STPC) issued to those in transit for a minimum of 8 hours and a maximum of 24 hours are permitted to leave the Airport and proceed to their hotel, if holding passports valid for at least 3 months and subject to immigration approval.
Passengers with a visa issued by Saudi Arabia and permitted entry by land can obtain a 24-hour transit visa on arrival if continuing their journey by land using the King Fahd Causeway.
Visitors may also apply for a multiple entry visa valid for one year for an allowed stay of 90 days or a multiple entry visa valid for three months for an allowed stay of one month.
Residents of Gulf Cooperation Council countries who have already stayed for more than six months in their country of residence and their professions are in an approved list are eligible for either a 72-hour or a 7-day visa upon their arrival at the airport.
eVisa applicants must supply scanned copies of their air tickets, passports and hotel bookings and are valid for 30 days from the date of approval.
- eVisaElectronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
eVisa / On Arrival
For 12 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Jordan.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival120 daysHolders of confirmed onward tickets may stay in transit without a visa for a maximum time of 72 hours (3 days).
A visa on arrival costs 15,000 AMD (~22 JOD).
Visitors may apply for an e-visa which allows applicants an allowed stay of up to 120 days with a US$31 (~22 JOD) fee or 21 days with a US$6 (4.25 JOD) fee.
Visas are granted on arrival at the following entry points: Zvartnots International Airport ( Yerevan), Shirak Airport ( Gyumri), Ayrum railway station, Bagratashen, Gogavan (borders with Georgia), Meghri (border with Iran).
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysHolders of confirmed onward tickets may stay in transit without a visa for a maximum time of 72 hours (3 days).
If intending to stay in the Republic of Azerbaijan for more than ten days, the visitor must register at the State Migration Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan within three days upon arrival in Azerbaijan.
Holders of diplomatic passports or official/service passports do not require a visa to visit Azerbaijan for up to 90 days.
Due to a state of war with Armenia, the Government of Azerbaijan bans the entry of citizens from Armenia, as well as citizens of any other country who are of Armenian descent, to the Republic of Azerbaijan).
The government of Azerbaijan strictly bans any visit of foreign citizens to the separatist region of Nagorno-Karabakh (the de facto Nagorno-Karabakh Republic), its surrounding territories and the Azerbaijani exclaves of Karki, Yuxarı Əskipara, Barxudarlı and Sofulu which are de jure part of Azerbaijan but under control of Armenia, without prior consent of the Government of Azerbaijan. Foreign citizens who enter these occupied territories, will be permanently banned from entering the Republic of Azerbaijan and will be included into the "list of persona non grata".
ASAN Electronic Visa applications are also available directly at the ports of entry at any land border. The e-visa should be printed and presented together with the passport (that should be valid at least 3 months more than the validity period of the electronic visa) at the border checkpoint.
Holders of an official invitation letter issued by the State Migration Service of Azerbaijan or any other Azerbaijani government authority can be granted a visa on arrival.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
127 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Jordan. This requirement may be waived off if Jordanian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredVisitors born in Afghanistan, born to Afghan parents or with parents born in Afghanistan are exempt from any visa requirements; a copy of the parent's passport is required.
Visitors arriving via military air need to legalize their stay if they wish to leave via commercial airline.
Visas on arrival are available at Hamid Karzai International Airport to United Nations employees, Interpol employees, business visitors, journalists, athletes, airline staff and passengers in transit from countries that do not have a diplomatic mission of Afghanistan.
All visitors are fingerprinted.
- Visa RequiredAny visitor who holds a valid, multiple entry and previously used visa issued by a Schengen Area country, United States, or the United Kingdom can enter Albania without a visa for 90 days. Visa must have been used at least once before arrival to Albania. The visa exemption also applies to valid Green Card holders and holders of resident permits issued by a Schengen country for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days.
Visitors of Albanian ethnicity do not require a visa to enter Albania for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days within 180 days.
- Visa RequiredAn International Certificate of Vaccination is required.
The personnel of oil companies established in Angola may obtain a visa on arrival, provided they are holding the necessary documents which includes a visa on arrival application that must be submitted by the oil company at least 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- Visa RequiredHolders of confirmed onward tickets may stay in transit at Gold Coast Airport or any other international airport in Australia without a visa for a maximum time of 2 hours as long as they are arriving and departing on the same aircraft (excluding Gold Coast Airport). Holders of confirmed onward tickets may also stay in transit without a visa at any international airport in Australia (except for Gold Coast Airport) for a maximum time of 8 hours.
- Visa RequiredPassengers entering Austria on a one-way ticket without sufficient funds to purchase a return/onward ticket could be refused entry.
Valid visas in travel documents that are full and invalidated are accepted when accompanied by a new travel document.
Visitors with a family member residence card issued by Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Ireland, Romania or the United Kingdom to family members of a national of Switzerland or an EEA Member State are visa exempt for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days within a 180-day period. This does not apply to visitors with a different type of residence permit.
Visitors with a residence permit issued by Monaco or a Schengen Member State are visa exempt for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days within a 180-day period (residence permits issued by Malta must be biometric).
Visitors' means of subsistence during their stay are assessed on a case-by-case basis and may be refused entry if inadequate.
- Visa RequiredHolders of confirmed onward tickets may stay in transit without a visa for a maximum time of 72 hours (3 days).
A visa is not required for visitors with a permanent resident card issued by Canada or a Permanent Resident/Resident Alien Card (Form I-551) issued by the United States for a maximum allowed stay of 30 days.
Cruise ship passengers travelling to and returning from the Bahamas are required to obtain a visa for entry. Both entry and departure must be by a cruise ship.
- Visa RequiredCrew members traveling for non-duty purposes can obtain a visa on arrival (Fee: ~US$50/~35 JOD) if holding Crew Member Identification Cards. Otherwise, the same regulations as for passengers apply.
Passengers with a diplomatic passport and a return/onward ticket can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum allowed stay of 30 days. They can apply to extend their stay.
Passengers with a return/onward ticket and a confirmation letter issued by the Bangladesh Board of Investment (BOI) traveling on business can obtain a visa on arrival. The letter must contain a BOI registration number and the accredited inviting organization must notify the Immigration authorities prior to arrival.
Passengers with an onward ticket can obtain a transit visa on arrival for a maximum allowed stay of 72 hours (3 days).
Passengers with a return/onward ticket and proof of being of Bangladeshi origin can, along with their spouses and children obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum allowed stay of 30 days which can be extended if need be.
Bangladeshi diplomatic missions provide a No Visa Required (NVR) seal for Bangladeshis holding a foreign passport/nationality, No Visa Required (NVR) seals are provided to non-Bangladeshis who are descendants or spouses of Bangladeshis as well.
- Visa RequiredAll visitors are required to have adequate health insurance which can be purchased on arrival at Minsk National Airport.
The Foreign Admissions Division at Minsk National Airport of the Consular Directorate of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs issues visas on arrival if the support documents were submitted no later than 3 business days before the expected date of arrival.
Registration upon arrival for stays longer than 5 days is mandatory.
No transit without a visa under any circumstance.
- Visa RequiredValid visas in travel documents that are full and invalidated are accepted when accompanied by a new travel document.
Visitors with a family member residence card issued by Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Ireland, Romania or the United Kingdom to family members of a national of Switzerland or an EEA Member State are visa exempt for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days. This does not apply to visitors with a different type of residence permit.
Visitors without the following means of subsistence during their stay may be refused entry: 45 EUR (~37 JOD) per day for aliens staying with a private individual; €95 (~78 JOD) per day for aliens staying at a hotel.
- Visa RequiredA visa is not required for visitors with a valid visa issued by a Schengen Area Member State for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days.
Visitors with a US Permanent Resident/Resident Alien Card (Form I-551) or a multiple-entry visa issued by the United States can obtain a visa on arrival for a fee of US$50 (~35 JOD).
All visitors are required to have sufficient funds, US$75 per day, and the documents required for their next destination.
- Visa RequiredAll foreigners must obtain a visa before visiting Bhutan. Foreign tourists must use a licensed Bhutanese tour operator or one of their international partners to pre-arrange their visa and book their holiday.
A daily fee is charged for every day of stay.
Upon entering Bhutan, all foreigners are issued a 7 or 14 days "Entry Permit" by default, valid for Thimphu and Paro only. The rest of Bhutan is considered a restricted area, and foreigners need a "Restricted-Area Permit" to enter.
Foreigners wishing to visit Buddhist temples must obtain a "Temple Permit" from the Ministry of Culture.
- Visa RequiredHolders of diplomatic or official/service passports do not require a visa for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days.
Registration with the local police within 24 hours of arrival in Bosnia and Herzegovina is mandatory.
Valid multiple entry visa holders and residents of the Schengen Area member states and Monaco can enter Bosnia and Herzegovina without a visa for a maximum allowed stay of 15 days. They must arrive from one of the Schengen Area member states, Monaco or a third country that has a bilateral readmission agreement with Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Visa RequiredA valid visa in an expired passport is accepted if:
the page containing the valid visa has not been invalidated or mutilated and the visa is clearly legible.
the passenger holds a valid passport of the same nationality.
a handwritten annotation does not appear in the passport.
Holders of diplomatic or official/service passports do not require a visa to visit Brazil for up to 30 days.
Visas issued to Tourist Visa applicants are valid for first entry within 90 days, and the validity of the visa begins on the day of the first entry to Brazil.
All foreigners staying in Brazil for more than 90 days must register with the Federal Police in Brazil and obtain an identity card.
- Visa RequiredImmigration offences, such as overstay of visa, have been punishable by caning since June 12, 2004. This punishment, often combined with a jail sentence, concerns business travelers to Brunei who overstay their work visas, as well as their work associates, and others who don't abide by immigration laws.
Passengers transiting through Brunei International Airport for less than 24 hours (1 day) do not require a visa. Those traveling to a third country can obtain a transit visa on arrival for a maximum allowed stay of 72 hours (3 days).
- Visa RequiredHolders of short stay and transit visas issued by Croatia, Cyprus and Romania can enter Bulgaria for the duration of their visa.
National visas issued by Bulgaria or Schengen visas issued by a Schengen Member State in expired, full or invalidated travel documents are accepted if accompanied by a new valid travel document of the same nationality.
Visitors with a family member residence card issued by Switzerland or another EEA Member State are visa exempt and allowed a total stay of 90 days within a period of 180 days. The card must be issued to family members of a national of Switzerland or an EEA Member State. They must travel with or travel to join the national of Switzerland or an EEA Member State. This does not apply to visitors with a different type of residence permit.
Visitors with a residence permit issued by Croatia, Cyprus, Romania or a Schengen Member State are visa exempt for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days within a 180-day period (residence permits issued by Malta must be biometric).
Holders of a Schengen visa can enter Bulgaria for up to 90 days within a 180-day period during the validity of their Schengen visa (must hold a double or multiple entry C or D visa) without having to apply for a Bulgarian visa.
- Visa RequiredPassengers holding confirmed onward tickets may transit through airports of Burkina Faso for up to 24 hours (1 day) without a transit visa. A transit visa can be obtained on arrival for a maximum allowed stay of 72 hours (3 days).
Visa on arrival is available to holders of consular, diplomatic, special or official/service passports free of charge.
An International Certificate of Vaccination is required.
- Visa RequiredPassengers with an Entry Authorization letter issued by the authorities of Burundi before departure are eligible for a visa on arrival at Bujumbura International Airport for a maximum allowed stay of 1 month. They can apply to extend their stay.
All visitors are fingerprinted on arrival in Burundi.
Information last updated on .