Visa Requirements for Israeli Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Israel
Visa Not Required
102 destinations allow visa-free entry to Israeli citizens.
- Visa-Free30 days30 days extendable once.
Visitors who have been granted an online pre-visa or have requested a pre-visa from an Angolan consulate abroad are issued a visa upon arrival at the country's border crossings.
Maximum total stay of 90 days within a one-year period.
Visitors must have a return/onward ticket and a hotel reservation confirmation.
International Certificate of Vaccination required.
- Visa-Free30 daysTravelers must register on the e-Visa platform at least 48 hours prior to travel and pay a processing fee of 650 MT.
Nationals of Israel with a passport valid for a minimum of 6 months from the arrival date can obtain a visa on arrival at Beira (BEW), Nampula (APL), Maputo (MPM), Pemba (POL), Tete (TET) and Vilankulo (VNX) for a maximum stay of 30 days. They must have a return/onward ticket, sufficient funds to support their stay and proof of purpose of visit.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 12 destinations for passport holders of Israel.
- Visa On Arrival90 daysNationals of Israel can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 1 month. They must have a passport valid for a minimum of 6 months from the arrival date, and a return/onward ticket.
Passengers can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 3 months if they have confirmation that a visa has been approved before departure.
Israeli passport allows entry to 25 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa30 dayse-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports
An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
Foreigners of Pakistani origin or who hold a Pakistani Passport are not eligible for an e-Visa. Foreigners who are not Pakistani nationals, but whose parents or grandparents (either paternal or maternal) were born in, or were permanent residents in Pakistan, are also not eligible for an eVisa.
- eVisa30 daysThe eVisa has a duration of 30 days and can be extended up to six months with multiple-entry in Morocco.
Nationals of Israel born in Morocco can obtain a visa on arrival. They must have a Moroccan national ID card.
Nationals of Israel residing in Israel with a letter issued by the Council of Jewish Communities of Morocco can obtain a visa on arrival.
Israeli citizens can obtain a visa through the Moroccan Embassy in Tel Aviv. Israelis need to purchase a ticket to Morocco prior visiting the embassy.
At the embassy, Israelis need to bring a passport photo on a white or blue background, hotel confirmation and a ticket to Morocco, as well as the visa application form
Israelis can also apply for a eVisa online through this website.
- eVisa28 dayseVisa holders must arrive via Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw or Mandalay airports or via land border crossings with Thailand — Tachileik, Myawaddy and Kawthaung or India — Rih Khaw Dar and Tamu.
eVisa available for both tourism (allowed stay is 28 days) or business (allowed stay is 70 days) purposes.
- eVisa3 monthsInternational Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy must be paid upon requesting an Electronic Travel Authority.
Holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 18 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Israel.
- eVisa or Visa On ArrivalConditions apply.
Border crossing prohibited via King Hussein/Allenby Bridge crossing for Israeli citizens.
Up to 2 days visa free entry from Yitzhak Rabin Crossing / Wadi Araba Crossing.
30 days visa issued upon arrival at Jordan River Crossing and Queen Alia International Airport.
Visitors going through the Jordan River Crossing staying less than 3 days will have to pay a 40JD visa fee, otherwise the fee is 10JD.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, 3 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
Visa on arrival is extendable for an additional 60 days at the Department of Immigration in Vientiane.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
23 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Israel. This requirement may be waived off if Israeli citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredEntry allowed only via Denpasar-Bali (DPS), Jakarta - Halim Perdana Kusuma (HLP), Jakarta - Soekarno-Hatta (CGK), and Surabaya (SUB).
In addition to a visa, nationals of Israel must hold the reference letter issued by Director General of Immigration Jakarta (DIRJENIM) and the invitation letter used to support their visa application.
Disagreements between Israel and 12 destinations have imposed restrictions in traveling to Israel.
Information last updated on .