Visa Requirements for Israeli Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Israel
Visa Not Required
100 destinations allow visa-free entry to Israeli citizens.
- Visa-FreeConditions apply.
Border crossing prohibited via King Hussein/Allenby Bridge crossing.
Up to 2 days visa free entry from Yitzhak Rabin Crossing / Wadi Araba Crossing.
30 days visa free entry upon arrival from Jordan River Crossing and Queen Alia International Airport.
Visitors going through the Jordan River Crossing staying less than 3 days will have to pay a 40JD visa fee, otherwise the fee is 10JD.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 15 destinations for passport holders of Israel.
Israeli passport allows entry to 11 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa30 daysVisitors who have been granted an online pre-visa or have requested such pre-visa from the consulates of Angola abroad, are then issued with a visa on arrival at the country's border check points.
For a maximum total stay of 90 days within a one year period.
Besides having printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, passengers must: have a return/onward ticket, and have a hotel reservation confirmation.
- eVisa28 dayseVisa holders must arrive via Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw or Mandalay airports or via land border crossings with Thailand — Tachileik, Myawaddy and Kawthaung or India — Rih Khaw Dar and Tamu.
eVisa available for both tourism (allowed stay is 28 days) or business (allowed stay is 70 days) purposes.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 16 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Israel.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival available at Manas International Airport.
Electronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at international airports Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane, and at 4 land borders Friendship Bridge,
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through the following entry points — Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge
Entry points Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou are open only to visa holders.
Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
38 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Israel. This requirement may be waived off if Israeli citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredEntry allowed only via Denpasar-Bali (DPS), Jakarta - Halim Perdana Kusuma (HLP), Jakarta - Soekarno-Hatta (CGK), and Surabaya (SUB).
In addition to a visa, nationals of Israel must hold the reference letter issued by Director General of Immigration Jakarta (DIRJENIM) and the invitation letter used to support their visa application.
Disagreements between Israel and 12 destinations have imposed restrictions in traveling to Israel.
Information last updated on .