Visa Requirements for Indonesian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Indonesia
Visa Not Required
35 destinations allow visa-free entry to Indonesian citizens.
- Visa-Free30 daysMust arrive and depart via Minsk International Airport and not on flights to and from Russia since these are regarded as internal Union State internal flights with no border controls. Indonesian nationals must also have plane tickets with confirmation of a departure date within 30 days and medical insurance in the amount of at least €10,000.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 20 destinations for passport holders of Indonesia.
Indonesian passport allows entry to 20 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa30 daysInternational Certificate of Vaccination required.
Visitors who have been granted an online pre-visa or have requested such pre-visa from the consulates of Angola abroad, are then issued with a visa on arrival at the country's border check points.
For a maximum total stay of 90 days within a one year period.
Besides having printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, passengers must: have a return/onward ticket, and have a hotel reservation confirmation.
- eVisa30 dayse-Visa will be valid for 120 days with the right to stay in Georgia up to 30 days during the validity period.
National visa may be substituted with a valid visa or residence permit issued by USA, UK, Japan, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, South Korea, Schengen, and GCC countries, whose holders may be granted visa-free entry for 90 days in any 180 days. The visa and other documentation must be presented at the border.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 12 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Indonesia.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival1 monthVisa on arrival available at Manas International Airport.
Electronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
Pre-arranged Visa Required
105 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Indonesia. This requirement may be waived off if Indonesian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredThere are no visa requirements for entry into Andorra, but it can only be accessed by passing through France or Spain. A multiple-entry Schengen visa is required to re-enter either France or Spain when leaving Andorra.
A maximum of 90 days of stay within a 180-day period.
- Visa RequiredVisa not required for a maximum stay of 30 days if:
holding a visa issued by Australia, Canada, USA or New Zealand and only if in transit from or to those countries via South Korea.
arriving and departing from Jeju (CJU) for tourism purpose.
having previously entered Korea at least 4 times within the last 2 years or at least 10 visits in total.
- Visa Required24-hour visa-free visit:
when in transit to/from Australia, Canada, New Zealand or USA,
or if holder of residence permit issued by Australia, Canada, New Zealand or USA,
or if holder of certain EEA or Switzerland visas,
or if holder of certain Irish visas.
Information last updated on .