Visa Requirements for Haitian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Haiti
Visa Not Required
11 destinations allow visa-free entry to Haitian citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 19 destinations for passport holders of Haiti.
Haitian passport allows entry to 15 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa60 dayse-Visa holders must arrive via 26 designated airports
An Indian e-Tourist Visa can only be obtained twice in one calendar year.
Foreigners of Pakistani origin or who hold a Pakistani Passport are not eligible for an e-Visa. Foreigners who are not Pakistani nationals, but whose parents or grandparents (either paternal or maternal) were born in, or were permanent residents in Pakistan, are also not eligible for an eVisa.
- eVisaElectronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
eVisa / On Arrival
For 10 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Haiti.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, 3 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
Visa on arrival is extendable for an additional 60 days at the Department of Immigration in Vientiane.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
136 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Haiti. This requirement may be waived off if Haitian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredFor holders a Schengen visa or a national visa of country of EU do not require visa up to 30 days,
Visas are issued on arrival at the Minsk National Airport if the support documents were submitted not later than 3 business days before expected date of arrival.
- Visa RequiredVisa not required for a max. stay of 180 days for holders of a visa issued by Canada, USA, UK, or a Schengen Member State.
This does not apply to passengers with a student visa or work visa issued by the United Kingdom.
Warning: US visas with separate extensions are not accepted.
- Visa RequiredHolders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
Disagreements between Haiti and 1 destination have imposed restrictions in traveling to Haiti.
Information last updated on .