Visa Requirements for Grenadian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Grenada
Freedom of Travel
Grenadian passport holders can travel to 4 destinations without a visa. Identify cards or passports may be required.
Visa Not Required
84 destinations allow visa-free entry to Grenadian citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 24 destinations for passport holders of Grenada.
Grenadian passport allows entry to 16 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisaElectronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
- eVisa90 daysGrenadian citizens can enter South Korea as a short term visit (e.g., tours, visiting relatives or friends, attending simple meetings) up to 90 days without a visa. You must also have an onward or return ticket. It is illegal to work on a tourist visa, whether as a teacher or in any other capacity.
You must be in possession of a Korea Electronic Travel Authorization (K-ETA) to enter Korea visa-free. You can complete your K-ETA application up to 24 hours before boarding your flight and it will be valid for two years from the date of approval. There is a small, non-refundable charge.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 4 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Grenada.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges,
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge.
The Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou border crossings are open only to visa holders.
Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
60 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Grenada. This requirement may be waived off if Grenadian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredVisa not required for a max. stay of 180 days for holders of a valid visa issued by Canada, Japan, USA, UK or a Schengen Member State.
Visa not required for a max. stay of 180 days for holders of a valid Permanent Residence visa issued by Peru, Colombia or Chile.
- Visa RequiredHolders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
Information last updated on .