Visa Requirements for Estonian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Estonia
Freedom of Travel
Estonian passport holders can travel to 31 destinations without a visa. Identify cards or passports may be required.
Visa Not Required
79 destinations allow visa-free entry to Estonian citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 15 destinations for passport holders of Estonia.
- Visa On Arrival1 monthExtendable for 2 additional months
Granted free of charge at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or seal, holding a telephone number, an address in Lebanon, and a non refundable return or circle trip ticket.
Estonian passport allows entry to 16 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa30 daysVisitors who have been granted an online pre-visa or have requested such pre-visa from the consulates of Angola abroad, are then issued with a visa on arrival at the country's border check points.
For a maximum total stay of 90 days within a one year period.
Besides having printed confirmation that a visa will be issued upon arrival, passengers must: have a return/onward ticket, and have a hotel reservation confirmation.
- eVisa28 dayseVisa holders must arrive via Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw or Mandalay airports or via land border crossings with Thailand — Tachileik, Myawaddy and Kawthaung or India — Rih Khaw Dar and Tamu.
eVisa available for both tourism (allowed stay is 28 days) or business (allowed stay is 70 days) purposes.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 20 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Estonia.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at international airports Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane, and at 4 land borders Friendship Bridge,
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through the following entry points — Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge
Entry points Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou are open only to visa holders.
Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
31 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Estonia. This requirement may be waived off if Estonian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa Required72-hour visit without a visa when in transit at Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Guangzhou, Guilin, Harbin, Kunming, Qingdao, Wuhan, Xi'an and Xiamen.144-hours visit without a visa when in transit through Beijing Capital International Airport,
Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan do count as third countries under the 72 and 144-hours visa-free visit transit policy.
- Visa Required72-hours visa free visit when entering by regular ferry via port of St. Petersburg, provided that a passenger spends the night on-board or in accommodation specifically approved by the travel agency.
Starting from July 1, 2019, citizens of Estonia may be granted an e-visa to enter the Kaliningrad Oblast. E-visa is a single-entry visa and issued for 30 calendar days from the date of its issuance. The permitted stay in the Kaliningrad Oblast with an e-visa is up to 8 days starting from the date of entry, within its validity period.
Citizens of Estonia will be able to visit St. Petersburg and Leningrad Oblast with a free electronic visa from Oct 1, 2019. The visa is valid for up to 30 calendar days, but it can be used to stay for up to eight days in St. Petersburg and Leningrad Oblast.
Information last updated on .