Visa Requirements for Egyptian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Egypt
Visa Not Required
16 destinations allow visa-free entry to Egyptian citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 19 destinations for passport holders of Egypt.
- Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa requirements include a copy of a reservation in a 3 to 5 star hotel or private residential address with telephone number in Lebanon, at least US$2,000 in cash, a non-refundable return or circle trip ticket, and no Israeli stamps, visas, or seals on passport.
Egyptian passport allows entry to 34 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisaElectronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
eVisa / On Arrival
For 13 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Egypt.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Luangphabang, Pakse and Vientiane international airports, 3 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges
Visa on arrival is extendable for an additional 60 days at the Department of Immigration in Vientiane.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
110 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Egypt. This requirement may be waived off if Egyptian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredVisa is required unless holder of a valid Schengen, Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Romania, US or UK visa. Visit for up to 30 days, but not exceeding the expiry of the visa.
Holders of residence permits from a Schengen member state, Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland, Romania, US or UK and AEPC Business Travel Card holders may visit Montenegro for up to 30 days.
- Visa RequiredHolders of a visa or residence permit from European Union, United States of America, Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Japan, Norway, New Zealand and Switzerland valid for 90 days (or 180 days for residence permits) on application, can apply for an eVisa for 30 days. Passport must also be valid for 90 days.
- Visa RequiredHolders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
- Visa RequiredeVisa available for all Egyptian passport holders. Known as "Stop Over Visa", is valid for 4 days, and can be obtained when booking with FlyNas or SAUDIA (Saudi Arabian Airlines).
Visa on arrival for holders of a valid Schengen, UK or USA visa and UK, US or EU permanent residents.
- Visa RequiredVisa required unless a valid Schengen, US, UK or Ireland visa or residence permit. They can obtain a 30-day single-entry e-visa, provided that they have and that they travel to Turkey on Turkish Airlines or Egypt Air.
Egyptians under 20 or over 45 years old can obtain e-visa.
Information last updated on .