Visa Requirements for Dominican Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Dominican Republic
Visa Not Required
28 destinations allow visa-free entry to Dominican citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 22 destinations for passport holders of Dominican Republic.
- Visa On Arrival1 month1 month extendable for 2 additional months; granted free of charge at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or seal, holding a telephone number, an address in Lebanon, and a non refundable return or circle trip ticket.
Dominican passport allows entry to 17 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisa90 daysElectronic Travel Authorization must be approved before travel and is only valid for tourism purposes.
Visa waiver for passengers with valid visa issued by USA, or Schengen Member State. Visa fee: USD-60, for max. of 90 days. To be obtained online at the DNM Migraciones Argentina.
- eVisaElectronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
eVisa / On Arrival
For 13 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Dominican Republic.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges,
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge.
The Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou border crossings are open only to visa holders.
Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
112 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Dominican Republic. This requirement may be waived off if Dominican citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredHolders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
Information last updated on .