Visa Requirements for Belarusian Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Belarus
Freedom of Travel
Belarusian passport holders can travel to 1 destination without a visa. Identify cards or passports may be required.
Visa Not Required
40 destinations allow visa-free entry to Belarusian citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 21 destinations for passport holders of Belarus.
- Visa On Arrival45 daysNationals of any country can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 45 days.
Based on the government website, visa fees are:
30.00 euros or US$50.00 for stays of up to 45 days
Free of charge for transit visitors with a stay for a maximum of 24 hours
All visitors must hold a passport valid for 6 months and return or onward tickets.
- Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa waived for holders of a visa issued by Canada, USA, United Kingdom or a Schengen Member State, valid for the period of intended stay. They must travel as tourists for a maximum stay of 30 days. They must also have a vaccination certificate for Measles, Polio and Rubella.
- Visa On Arrival1 monthExtendable for 2 additional months
Granted free of charge at Beirut International Airport or any other port of entry if there is no Israeli visa or seal, holding a telephone number, an address in Lebanon, and a non refundable return or circle trip ticket.
Belarusian passport allows entry to 20 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 15 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Belarus.
- eVisa or Visa On Arrival30 daysVisa on arrival is available at Luangphabang, Pakse, Savannakhet and Vientiane international airports, the 4 Thai-Lao Friendship Bridges,
eVisa may be used to enter Laos through Wattay International Airport and the First Thai–Lao Friendship Bridge.
The Lalai, Lantui, Meuang mom, Pakxan, and Phoudou border crossings are open only to visa holders.
Visa on arrival is extendable up to 60 days.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
95 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Belarus. This requirement may be waived off if Belarusian citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredeVisa is available for holders of residence permit or non-electronic visas of Schengen countries, the United States Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and New Zealand, with multiple entries and that are valid for at least 90 days as of the date of submission of the eVisa application
- Visa RequiredDiplomatic and service passports with the former USSR symbol issued in Belarus, as well as USSR standard and Belarus standard passports issued in Belarus which do not bear multiple exit stamps, are unacceptable and visas will not be endorsed in them.
Holders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
Information last updated on .