Visa Requirements for Bangladeshi Citizens
Visa Information for Passport Holders of Bangladesh
Visa Not Required
15 destinations allow visa-free entry to Bangladeshi citizens.
Visa On Arrival
A visa can be obtained upon arrival at 12 destinations for passport holders of Bangladesh.
Bangladeshi passport allows entry to 36 destinations with an eVisa obtained prior to arrival.
- eVisaElectronic visa holders must arrive via Manas International Airport or Osh Airport or through land crossings with China (at Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (at Ak-jol, Ak-Tilek, Chaldybar, Chon-Kapka), Tajikistan (at Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, Kyzyl-Bel) and Uzbekistan (at Dostuk).
- eVisa28 dayseVisa holders must arrive via Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw or Mandalay airports or via land border crossings with Thailand — Tachileik, Myawaddy and Kawthaung or India — Rih Khaw Dar and Tamu.
eVisa is available for tourism only.
No visa required for Diplomatic and Official Passport holders upto 90 days
- eVisa3 monthsOnline Visa eligible.
Electronic Travel Authorization to obtain a visa on arrival for business purposes.
As of January 2021, citizens of Bangladesh are reportedly not required to have a visa, but this is uncertain as no visas have been waived according to IATA or the Pakistan Immigration Service.
eVisa / On Arrival
For 7 destinations, On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / auhtorization is available to passport holders of Bangladesh.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
119 destinations require a visa obtained at an embassy or consulate prior to arrival from passport holders of Bangladesh. This requirement may be waived off if Bangladeshi citizens meet certain alternate requirements such as holding other visas or resident permits.
- Visa RequiredVisa can be issued on arrival for those who need to enter China urgently for humanitarian reasons or have other urgent needs. Relevant supporting documents must be provided. This policy applies to all foreigners including citizens of Bangladesh.
No visa required for Diplomatic and Official Passport holders
- Visa RequiredeVisa available for holders of a valid Schengen visa or a valid visa from any of the OECD member countries or a valid residence permit of a Schengen Area|Schengen or OECD country or a valid residence permit of UAE.
.Visa on arrival for up to 15 days for valid residence permit holders of any country in the GCC (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE).
- Visa RequiredVisa is not required if holding a permanent residency card from Canada, Chile, Colombia, Japan, United Kingdom, Peru, United States or any of the Schengen countries.
Visa not required if holding a valid visa from Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, United States, or any of the Schengen countries.
- Visa RequiredHolders of an Australian Permanent Resident Visa or Resident Return Visa may be granted a New Zealand Resident Visa on arrival permitting indefinite stay (pursuant to the Trans-Tasman Travel Arrangement), subject to meeting character requirements and obtaining an Electronic Travel Authority prior to departure.
- Visa RequiredBangladeshi national who holds a visa, re-entry permit or permanent residency to enter the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia or New Zealand can enter South Korea without a visa for a stay of up to 30 days, if their purpose of visit is transit.
No visa required for Diplomatic and Official passport holders
Disagreements between Bangladesh and 3 destinations have imposed restrictions in traveling to Bangladesh.
Information last updated on .