Visa Requirements for Saudi Arabia
Instant Visa policy lookup for Saudi Arabia
Freedom of Travel
Passport holders of 5 countries have freedom of travel to Saudi Arabia. This often means there will be no limitation on the duration of stay, and no restrictions on activities such as volunteering, employment, or conducting business.
Passport holders for 4 countries can obtain an electronic visa / authorization prior to arrival to travel to Saudi Arabia.
eVisa / On Arrival
On-Arrival visa or an electronic visa / authorization is available to passport holders of 68 countries to travel to Saudi Arabia.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
Prior to arrival at Saudi Arabia, passport holders of 151 countries must obtain a visa at their corresponding consulate of Saudi Arabia. Additional travel conditions (such as Visas to other countries) may waive this requirement.
- Visa RequiredeVisa available for all Egyptian passport holders. Known as "Stop Over Visa", is valid for 4 days, and can be obtained when booking with FlyNas or SAUDIA (Saudi Arabian Airlines).
Visa on arrival for holders of a valid Schengen, UK or USA visa and UK, US or EU permanent residents.
- Visa RequiredTourist visa on arrival for holders of valid Schengen, UK and US visa. Visitors must arrive through national carrier of Saudi Arabia.
Visa on arrival if holding two or multiple entry short-stay valid visa issued by UK, US or a Schengen member state for stays of no more than 90 days.
Saudi arabia announced 96 hour free transit visa for passengers of saudia or flynas when stopver the country valid for 90 days.
Visitors can get visa on arrival at any international airport in Saudi Arabia but they must have a credit card to pay a fee amounting to SR440 (Dh431) as cash is not accepted. They will be allowed to stay for 90 days at a stretch and can enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia multiple times during the validity period of their visit visa.
- Visa RequiredPassengers and first-degree family members of passengers with a tourist or business visa issued by USA, United Kingdom, or a Schengen Member State traveling as tourists can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 90 days. The visa must have been used at least once and should have an entry stamp of the issuing country. Passengers are allowed a total stay of 90 days within a period of 12 months.
- Visa RequiredTourists eligible for Visa on Arrival must hold valid tourist or business visas from the USA, United Kingdom, or Schengen countries. The visa should have been used once with an entry stamp. Permanent residents of the US, UK, or EU, along with their first-degree relatives, can also apply after confirming their presence.
- Visa RequiredeVisa available for tourist visas or permanent residents of USA, UK, UAE or Schengen countries
A Stopover Visa can be obtained at https://www.saudia.com/transit-visa for people transiting through Saudi Arabia for less than 96 hours.
Polio vaccine certificate is required.
- Visa RequiredPassengers with a tourist or business visa issued by USA, United Kingdom or a Schengen Member State traveling as tourists can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 90 days. The visa must have been used at least once and should have an entry stamp of the issuing country. Passengers are allowed a total stay of 90 days within a period of 12 months. Visa fee must be paid by credit card.
Disagreements between Saudi Arabia and 1 country have imposed restrictions in traveling to Saudi Arabia.
Information last updated on .