Visa Requirements for Albania
Instant Visa policy lookup for Albania
Visa Not Required
Passport holders of 109 countries can travel to Albania without prior visa, eVisa, or on-arrival visa.
- Visa-FreeVisa free entry is permitted for the period between 1 May 2022 to 30 September 2022 (for up to 90 days).
Also visa free for a maximum stay of 90 days within 180 days for valid visa holders or residents of the Schengen Area member states, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Passport holders for 7 countries can obtain an electronic visa / authorization prior to arrival to travel to Albania.
- eVisaPassengers with a multiple entry visa issued by the USA, if having used the visa to enter the USA at least once, for a maximum stay of 90 days.
Passengers with a multiple entry visa issued by the United Kingdom, if having used the visa to enter the United Kingdom at least once, for a maximum stay of 90 days. Now can arrived
Passengers with a multiple entry C visa issued by a Schengen Member State , if having used the visa to enter the Schengen Area at least once, for a maximum stay of 90 days.
E-visas can be obtained before departure at https://e-visa.al/. Passengers must have a printed e-visa confirmation.
Pre-arranged Visa Required
Prior to arrival at Albania, passport holders of 112 countries must obtain a visa at their corresponding consulate of Albania. Additional travel conditions (such as Visas to other countries) may waive this requirement.
- Visa RequiredAny visitor who holds a valid, multiple entry and previously used visa issued by a Schengen Area country, United States, or the United Kingdom can enter Albania without a visa for 90 days. Visa must have been used at least once before arrival to Albania. The visa exemption also applies to valid Green Card holders and holders of resident permits issued by a Schengen country for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days.
Visitors of Albanian ethnicity do not require a visa to enter Albania for a maximum allowed stay of 90 days within 180 days.
- Visa RequiredVisa not required for a maximum stay of 90 days within 180 days for passengers of Albanian origin
Visa not required for a maximum stay of 90 days within 180 days for valid visa holders or residents of the European Union member states and the United States
Visa on arrival for holders of a letter issued by the Albanian Ministry of Interior confirming that a visa has been approved before departure
- Visa RequiredPhilippine passport holders who have a valid, multiple-entry Schengen visa, which has been previously used in one of the Schengen states, or foreign citizens who have a valid permit of stay in one of the Schengen states, can enter visa-free.
Philippine passport holders who have a valid, multiple-entry U.S. or UK visa, which has been previously used in the respective country of issuance, or have valid permit of stay in the U.S. or UK, can enter visa-free.
Information last updated on .